.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

As He Aged 1 More Year...

I know this feed-by-himself behavior happens very rarely, as a 3 years old boy, Caden had shown us that he is more independent compare to a few months ago.

*sigh* I wish he could stop growing for a while…

Bringing him out without any helper is now possible for me. I could tell him to stay near my sight or even ask him to help me out finding something. He listens to instructions quite a bit recently.

Caden is a very helpful, cheerful and always excited for everything.

I like this 3 years old phase. They are still as cute, but not as independent as the older ones.

Food update, he is still a very picky eater. But I should give him credit by wanting to try out most of the food that we offer him, although he doesn’t like them most of the time.

His loves for milk in still unchanged. He drinks about 1500ml per day and loves all kinds of milk.

1 comment:

Leonny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADENNNNN :D