.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Play Nursery Term 3


Today is the end of Term 3. We will be having a one week break next week.

As usual, today is a dress-up party day.

Even though Caden had been accepted at Nayang Kindergarten since middle of this year, I decided to postpone it until next year, when he will be in N2.

Putting money aside, I think it’s better for Caden to be in this Play Nursery class until end of the year before he will go into a totally different kind of school next year. I want him to settle down a little bit more and be confident in the current school, before he moves to a new one.

I can really see that Caden felt more confidence in the current school. I am glad for that. I just hope the transition next year will not be so bad.

No comments: