.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Back to Singapore

Daddy wants us to go back to Singapore today (if possible) as he would be able to play with Caden before returning to work the next day. He misses Caden a lot as the last time that he saw him was almost a week ago. Suster approval letter came 2 days ago (at lasttt!!). The timing was great as oma (Caden's great-grandma) went back home to Jakarta from Singapore the day after, therefore she could bring back the approval letter which the immigration as to sign at time of suster's arrival in Singapore.

I want Paul to be able to play with Caden too, so I agree to go back home this morning --with such a short notice. Short notice is okay if I am travelling alone -- but now, with Caden is a whole different story. He has so much stuff; his toys, his bottles, breastpump, milk, etc etc. Furthermore, I was still have to unpacked the stuff that we brought back from US, so many boxes (more than ten of them), and stacked it nicely in the cupboard. And not to mention, the people who wanted to meet with the 'star' before returning to Singapore. I was so tired and knew that there are still lots of stuff to packed or unpacked but could not disagree with the lunch offer from Ima Nanny.

This morning was bad...slept at around 1 am (came back from Santi' enggagement party at around 10pm and continued unpacking/packing) and woke up at around 4...making sure that everything was in the luggages. Went out from the house at 6.30am with a headache as I did not have enough sleep. Arrived at the airport at 7. 15 am and SHOCKED! It was packed! SUPER PACKED! We have to queue for everything, I wasn't expecting it! Everything take so long, plus with me carrying 'heavy' Caden in the baby bjorn, feeling sleepy and headache just add everything up. Then I realized that tommorow is the first day of school for public school students after a week holiday. I seriously vowed to myself to take note of school holidays and not going anywhere between the school holidays.

In the plane, Caden was not behaving really well. He screamed when I put his seat belt on and wanted us to carry him continuosly. I wanted to sit because in the plane, everyone is sitting, so when you are the only one who was standing, every eyes will look but well, what can I do? Caden screamed when I sat down! I think he is getting naughtier!

No comments: