.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 2, 2007

Baby fair...

Astrid and I went out together to see the somewhat called "biggest baby fair this year" in Suntec City Convention Hall. I thought it would be a great event for me to see lots of baby stuff or get more information about infant schools in Singapore. Looking forward for this a lot but quite dissapointed when I actually saw it.

They have almost nothing good for Caden. The toys are either the same price or cheap but doesn't look nice. In the end I bought a hat (which I regret it) and bought an infant pillow that has a whole in the middle for Caden's round shape head. This pillow turn out to be pretty good and is $2 cheaper than the regular price *dughh???*. And that's all I get! I thought I will get lots of stuff and lots of info about anything...but well!!

Today I think the first time Caden went out for almost 4 hours straight. He even slept on my chest in the baby bjorn...only for half an hour though but it was not bad considering him never slept if it's not in his room! I was thinking of going back home when he cried on his car seat stroller but quickly fell asleep when I carried him. As usual, he did not ask for milk at all. This is what that prevent me from going out too often...Caden doesn't seem hungry when we took him out. I am just afraid that is not healthy for him. But well, I think it's okay to do it once in a while.

No comments: