.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2007

bald...

I am worried that Caden won't have enough hair to cover his head when he is older. I have thin hair and it's hard for me to do anything with it and I hate it! But Paul told me not to worry too much because Caden is a boy -- hair is not important with boys, he said.

Although everyone has been telling me that it's alright for him not to have much hair now (that it will grow sooner of later), I decided to go to a children saloon to shave his hair for the 2nd time.

So this afternoon, I went to a children salon in Suntec City -- Paul and I don't dare shave him by ourselves. He was crying, I think the razor tickles him and he hated it. Although he cried quite a bit, we managed to shaved every part of his hair...yeyyy..!!! So here it is Caden with new hairstyle at his 1/2 a year birthday!

No comments: