.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2007

ready for it...

This time I am ready if Caden get a fever after this 3rd immunization at 6 months. Although I am still hoping for Caden not to get any fever at all, I had bought 'panadol for infants' last week at guardian. And yes...he get another fever but a mild one. This time lasted only for a day, unlike the prevous one which lasted 2 days -- probably because this time I gave Caden a dose of the medicine. Next time I will remember to give him the medicine to ease the pain if any fever should arise because the medicine help him to sleep better and less fussiness too.

No comments: