.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Caden's scariest experience


I told Suster (that's what we called our baby-sitter) to bring Caden in his new stroller to the park down at the lobby of our condo so that he'll be used to it therefore he won't be crying when we bring him out with this new stroller. Caden's previous stroller consisted of a car-seat and car-seat stroller but being at 7.5 kg now, I feel heavy and difficult to bring Caden out from the car on his 4kg car seat. Fortunately, Caden loves this stroller that I had bought before he was even born. I was afraid he would not feel as secure as he would because he could not see our faces as this stroller is facing to the opposite direction compare to the car seat stroller which was facing to me. But I don't think Caden miss my face at all, in fact, I think I am the one who misses his face as I stopped once in a while to see how and what he was doing.

At the end of the trip, I wanted to capture him in his new stroller but Caden's did not want to smile or look at the camera at all. Suster wanted to make him laugh so she jumped up and down (it failed), called out his name for hundreds of time (if failed) and lastly, out of desperation, she let go of her hair and tried to act like a ghost and see if that's going to help him smile.... unfortunately, she failed again!!! "Sorry Suster...I am just not in the most right now! Maybe tommorow we'll try again!"

No comments: