.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 16, 2007

first swim lesson experience...


Caden loves to swim and mommy thought a swim lesson for him might be a good experience for him. Finding an infant swim lesson is not easy in Singapore, maybe because the demand is not high. So mommy has been looking for one for quite sometime now by searching through the internet or try to find it on baby magazines. First, I was debating between private lesson or non-private one and I choose the non-private one as I thought it would be more interesting for Caden to see his friends too. Second, choosing which school to go to. There is one that is quite well known here but they use public pool as their teaching pool. When I was about to have a trial lesson with them, I found this swimming school that is located in Holland Road (not far from home) that has their own small swimming pool. It's owned and run by Australian/British permanent Singapore residents, called it 'Marsden Swim School'. I thought this could be the best swim school for Caden, so I called them up and set an appointment for a trial lesson today at 11am.

The pool was great...it was heated...thank GOD! and clean too... Both of us had a great experience. Caden was not crying nor smilling throughout the half hour lesson, maybe he was just surprised of the new surrounding and activities. In the mean time, I will continue to bring him to his once a week swim lesson and I am sure soon enough Caden will loves his swim lesson as much as he loves his gym class.

No comments: