.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2007

flu flu flu....

We went to the doctor today. For this past 4 days, Caden's nose has been blocked by mucus that stuck in his nose -- but only every 2-4 am? Morning and afternoon were always okay, no sign of mucus in his nose at all. Isn't it weird, huh? I wasn't thinking of going to the doctor but last night at 4.30am, Caden cried so loud for about 15 minutes, leaving me worried and confused of what to do. he was so unconfortable because his nose was blocked up completely; I tried to give him a solution to ease the nose blocking but the solution went back out!! I was shocked as that was never happened before and confused of what to do to calm him down and made him feel better??

Then, I tried to suck his mucus using a syringe, which I bought a few weeks earlier, that made specially for flu infants that could not blow his nose just yet. Although he cried when I sucked his mucus out, but he was feeling better afterwards.

Soon, he calmed down and start to laugh again. (I always amazed how quickly a baby turn from laughing to crying and vice versa). So at around 5.15am, he was brand new, just finished being breastfeed and wanted us to play with him.

But this incident worried me, so I thought I shouldn't wait for his thursday appointment (which he supposedly get his first flu shot) and came by today for a walk-ins. I was afraid he get an allergy just like his daddy (I still hope he won't get any at all).

Doctor said, he get a mild flu and mucus development is at the peak in the middle of the night. Fuih...!! At least it's not an allergy! So the doctor gave me a stronger solution to get rid of the mucus and told me not to bring him for swimming for a week!! hiks hiks...Caden loves to swim!! But it's okay, this week he will be better soon and next week we will go on swimming again! I promisee!! ^)^

No comments: