.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

drollingg...



The arrival of the first tooth can be a long, drawn-out process. As for now, Caden is still toothless but I believe soon he will have his first tooth as he has been drooling heavily this past few weeks. What I mean by heavy is REALLY HEAVY!! We have to change his clothes every hour or two as it gets soaked very quickly -- so 'suster' has been doing a lot of washing lately. ^_^

There is nothing I can do to make teeth appear quickly, but I can comfort him when I think the process troubles him. One way is by giving him something to bite or rub his gums on, such as a teething rings -- which he start to love so much that we have to bring it everytime we are out. One thing to my surprise, he may also get some relief from eating cold foods such as applesauce or yogurt. Now I know why Caden sometimes likes his food cold.

Breastfeeding is never a problem though, at least so far has been great!! I love breastfeeding him. Eventhough Caden likes to put everything in his mouth and try to bite it, he never bite mine at all. He breastfeed very well and I hope to give him the wonderful benefits of breastfeeding for a few more months, and even years afterward. HUH???!!!

No comments: