.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

i love teacher amy!


This is my first teacher ever, her name is Teacher Amy. She taught my parent-infant class every Wednesday at 9am @ The Little Gym. She is a very nice teacher and pretty too. She taught me how to do all kind of gym tricks that could help me develop physically, cognitively and emotionally.

I loves Teacher Amy's class. I would look up at her attentively whenever she is singing or giving directions to the moms cos' she is pretty and her voice is so nice to be heard. I always have fun as I gain strength, balance, coordination, fine and gross motor proficiency, agility, flexibility as well as social skills -- as I get to see my little friends to play with.

PS: Teacher Amy likes to call me 'Little Buddha' for my bald head and round cheeks!! ^_^

Thank you for everything, Teacher Amy!!

No comments: