.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Flu shot?

I have been wondering for sometime now if Caden need to get a flu shot. I hate the idea of him getting another shot, that's mean another painful experience for him. But I think it's worth the pain as I believe Caden will be more unconfortable if he get the real flu with all the running nose or troubled breathing. Furthermore, getting the shot gives the body a chance to build up immunity to, or protection from, the virus. According to a new recommendation issued this year by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the CDC's Advisory Panel of Immunization Practices, even healthy babies aged 6 months to 2 years should be vaccinated. Previous guidelines only recommended the vaccine for young children at increased risk for flu-related complications, such as those with asthma or other lung conditions.

So today, I called his doctor and made an appointment next week for Caden to get the shot. I just hope this will prevent from flu virus in the coming year. *finger crossed*

No comments: