.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Solid solid solidd....

Yey....I have been looking forward for this day...for the "best" day to introduce Caden to solid food. I am so exited that I already bought all the different kinds of 'first-foods' for him a long time ago.... His doctor had give me a green light when he was only 5 months old but gave the decision back to me as Caden was still in a good shape (increasing in weight) by drinking only my breast-milk. I decided to wait until after I get back from vacation from Jakarta. So here we are 6 days after and I think today is "the day."

I gave him 2 spoons of "Gerber" rice cereal, mix it up with breast-milk and making sure that the cereal will be perfect for him (not to watery but at the same time not too thick that could choke him).
*Look at the picture* This first time solid eating is not bad at all. Caden seems to enjoy it although I am not sure if he really enjoys the food or the company of his grandparents, aunty Valerie, my maid, his baby-sitter and I who was cheering for him. ^_^

No comments: