.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Immunization @ 6 months

Hiks hiks...I have to go through this again. Caden has to be shot twice on the thigh. But I keep telling myself that this is for his best, so with that in mind, I brought him to the doctor that has an appointment at 11am. 'Suster' (his baby-sitter) and I has been telling him to be strong and not to be scared of the needle since the day before.

But apprently the whole situation was not bad at all, he cries only for a few seconds (just when the needle was inside him) but after that he was fine. I think the doctor in Singapore was much more gentle compare to the one in US. I could still remember the first time Caden got his blood drawn and his first immunization in US, the nurse poke him with no consideration whatsoever and the needle was huge...just like the one they use it on adults. Caden cried so loud and we could not stop him for a few hours after...he cries on and off for about a day...seemed like he could remember how painful it was even a few hours after, well..maybe he could!!!


Update by his 6th months check up:
Weight: 7.5 kg or 16 pounds 5.3oz
Height: 68 cm or 26.77 inch

No comments: