.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

As I mention earlier, meal times has never been as worst as this time. The fact that he is older and stronger (very) now is making everything more difficult. We used to be able to sneak a spoonful of food once in a while when he is not looking, but now he would quickly snatched the spoon and make a mess of everthing.

Oooh yeah, after meal times, the floor would be covered up by his food and with things that supposed to make him occupied while we feed him - such as spoons, bowl, glass, bottles, etc - basically everything that we can find around the kitchen area.

He has not been eating much this few days. Most of the food that we had made for him are almost all thrown away by the end of the day. I told suster that now we should cook much lesser (at least for the time being). Looking at that so much food thrown away breaks my heart.

I am not to worried about him not getting enough food, though, because Caden milk intake has increase vigorously. He could drink up to 450ml of milk right before his bed time at night, would drink another 240ml at around 4am and about 240ml each in the mornings and afternoon.

Yes, I have to stock up on the formulas a lot! 1800 gram of formula will only last for less 2 weeks.

and yes, we would have to change his diaper in the middle of the night again (just like when he was 10 months old and younger) because it would be filled with lots of pee from those milk intake. And if we forget to do so, it would leak so bad and we have to change all his clothes, too. *sigh* ==> I hate this one!!!

Since about 12 months old, Caden also NEVER like to eat snacks anymore. He used to like Gerber Finger Food only, but now he would not want to eat any kind of snacks (I have tried ALL different kinds).

With his chubbiness and big huge tummy, people were surprised when they knew that Caden doesn't like eat snacks and eat his meals.

I wonder too!! I assumed he would loose some weight soon but now, I am not too sure about that anymore. Instead, I felt he is getting heavier when I carry him on my hands!

No comments: