.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

picnic


The whole school of Julia Gabriel was having a picnic at Singapore Botanical Garden. I thought it would be fun to be there with friends and (maybe) meeting new people.
It was so crowded!! I think the whole school + their families and friends were there.

I think Caden was stunned to see so many people! He was just keeping quiet and in my arms most of the time, looking and checking out what was going on there.
.
It was so hot, too... no wind at all! But at 6pm, where everyone was ready to go home, the weather was starting to get much cooler. *sigh*

No comments: