.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

Bird Park

As Caden is so facinated with birds, I thought bringing him to Jurong Bird Park would be a good idea.

I have brought him here, when he was only 6 months old. I did not enjoy it at all. Caden barely understand what's going on and because of that, I was not so exited, too. I tried to show Caden the birds in close proximity but he was giving me the blank look! hehe...

But today was different!! We had so much fun together! His eyes were hooked to the birds and when we were walking from one place to another, he was signing birds all the time as if he was telling the birds to come near him.

I am sure we would have another fun day as this again!

No comments: