.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Extra Extra Careful

Now that Caden is walking (and running), we have to be extra careful. A few incidents have made me to thank GOD again and again.

One of them is,

One day, we were playing at popo's house, Caden was suddenly said urgh urgh sound a few times and I asked him "What's wrong?" [of course he couldn't answered me!!]

He then put his right hand fingers into the mouth, and his fingers went deep into the mouth. It looked like something inside annoyed him

I was so shocked when gave me a stapler out from his mouth! [Until now, I am not sure where he got it from!]

He likes new things. He will explore, touch and give more attentions to those new stuffs around him. Despite of us saying no no no for tasting everything (other than food) into his mouth, almost all the time, he would bring them into his mouth to taste them.

*sigh*

A friend told me to teach him by slapping him (not so hard of course) near his mouth so that he won’t do that again. Well, I am not too sure about it yet! I am still thinking about is physical punishment are good for kids as young as Caden or it will rather make a bad mark in his mind forever.

But there are times, when he is so naughty and my words are seems meaningless to him, I do feel like I should spank him once in a while so that he will know that there are things that he shouldn’t do.

But until I am VERY sure about this, I will not do it just yet.

No comments: