.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

at 15 and 1/2 months

He is growing so fast...

was 2.9kg at birth and now 11.3kg

was 46cm and now 80cm

wow...how time flies...

He has his own set of mind of doing [or wanting] something and most of the time, it has to be HIS WAY! or else, he would complain by wailing and/or crying and/or shout...

I am trying to tell him slowly that it could not be his way all the time. There are times you have to share and there are times you have to listen to others in why he could not get what he wants. The last thing in my mind is him growing to be like a spoilt-brat who always gets his way all the time. But sometimes you just can't let him cry all the time just because he wants to play a little longer at his nap time or he insisted to use shoes inside the house.

Sometimes I feel like I said too much of NO to him and I don't want him to feel that he can not do things that he wants [I want him to grow to be a person who believes in himself, too]. But sometimes he is asking something that is not right and I would have to say NO again and again within that short period of time.

And when that happens, my mind would think hard if I need let go a little bit of my rule. Well, errggghhh.... Should I???
.
Then after I let him do what he wants (even though I still feel it is not the right thing to do), I would wonder if this small reaction from me will give him the wrong message and make him to become the-not-so-good-Caden in the future.

*sigh*

Sometimes I do really feel that it is so hard to be a mom, especially when daddy is not around most of the time. I feel like all Caden's future -- how he is going to turn out to be, lies heavily on my shoulders!

I always pray that GOD would give me more and more wisdom each day for the lots and lots of decisions that I have to make each day.

PS: From 14 months to now, his teeth are growing very rapidly. He now has a total of 11 teeth.

No comments: