.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

GAIN Milk Powder Audition

Mommy received a call last Friday. A woman named Patricia asked me if I am interested in auditioning Caden for Gain Milk Powder advertisement.

I told her, “Suree!!”

As I said before, auditions are always great. I never rejected auditions. I love to see how Caden react with different types of new people around him. Agreeing to take the role is a different story. I will have to filter the ones that don’t mess Caden’s nap time and doesn’t take too much of his play time as well.

Today, at 1 pm, Caden was doing extremely well for the audition. He smiled, he played with himself, he looked at the camera, he was very friendly with the people there, and he did not cling to me AT ALL!!

*I was surprised but very happy*

Of course I am sure that there will be other kids who do better than him, but I am just so happy to see him very happy at this audition.

Furthermore, I am not sure if this advertisement will do good for Caden. Gain is one of the big brands in milk powder and I am sure they want their advertisement to look really well. They might have a demanding hours for the shooting.

Hm… I only can hope that, if Caden get selected, they are willing to do the shooting at Caden’s wake up times.

No comments: