.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

No mommy, no problem...

Mommy went back to Jakarta for the weekend (Monday – Tuesday). I was actually trying to test myself (and Caden) on how the two of us would survive this world without each other for my 2 weeks trip to US in August. =p

Apparently, we survived pretty well! We did call a few times a day and did a video call when both sides are available to go online.

Caden was so occupied with oma's (my mom) company that he forgot all about mommy. He went to The Little Gym Camp, grocery shopping, lunch and play at home together with Oma.

My US trip is getting closer. I am getting more nervous each day. I am starting to feel it’s too long to leave Caden for 2 weeks. I tried to change the ticket a few weeks ago but it’s all fully booked!!! I have no choice than to stick to the original plan.

I just hope that closer to the dates, Caden would be healthy and well and ready to be left for 2 weeks. I am trying all the best I can to prepare him for this trip. Wish me luck!

No comments: