.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I need a break, mommy!

We came to The Little Gym camp today. It was a 90 minutes class, full with snacks and fun time! But half way through the class, he told me that he wanted to go outside. I was quite surprise (this is the first time he has done this).

When we were outside, he asked for this toy (in pictures), the toy that he always plays before the class start.

I am not so sure, but he looked like he needed some time by himself alone for a while. It was a full class so it was packed and noisy.

He was out only for about 5 minutes or so, then he was the one who ran back to the class to continue his favorite gym class.

No comments: