.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Too much of Daddy last week??

Caden had a really great time with daddy last week (and oh… mommy, too!). For the whole 10 days, daddy was FULLY his. He would look for daddy every time after he woke up. And as daddy has limited amount of work this week, daddy had given all his time for Caden!

[I didn’t really play with Caden last week. I was at home most of the time, but I would be either in front of my computer or doing something in the house.]

Daddy even went to Jurong Bird Park with us!! How amazing!! – considering that daddy is a very very (let me emphasis this again ) VERY indoor person.

Daddy was also the one who reads books to Caden every night before sleep (doing sort of what I called: cool down time), and I only came in when it’s almost time to sleep. We then pray together and I put Caden on his crib to be doing all sort of talking and somersault before he sleeps, in usually about half an hour to one hour time.

But this week Caden has to pay the price!!!

I truly believe that he misses daddy a lot. Monday he was okay, but yesterday and today were a disaster. It took him 2 hours to sleep at night (after hearing his screaming and crying, I told Suster that I will be the one who put Caden to bed).

Day times are also different. Something always seemed not right. He would cried right after his two-hour nap and asking for something that no one understand. One time, I then I asked him if he wanted to see “ciattt….” -- that’s what he called the Panda from the Kung Fu Panda movie.

When he said yes, off we go to Shaw Center Lido to see the poster of it (I don’t let him watch the movie, though). But making him to change his clothes and to put on shoes was a struggling effort. He kept wailing and crying for …. I don’t know what!!!

He called “daddy” (and signing it) a lot of time this past few days. Just now, he called “daddy” (and singing it), then he took a book that I knew he was reading it with daddy on the last night with daddy before he left (Sunday).

Poor Caden!!!… I am so sorry!!!

[Mommy cried a few times, too!!]

Possible solution: I decided that we will definitely buy a WebCam so Caden could see his daddy pretty much anytime he wants. I hope this will help him ease the pain. And I hope this seperation will not go on forever. *finger crossed*

No comments: