.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

We got into Final...!!

A few months ago, mommy sent Caden’s picture to Motherhood magazine and Caden was selected to be one of the ten pampers babies in the month of March 2008.

Then, we have to attend the contest which was held today at 2pm, complete with Judges (3 of them), a stage, and a whole lot of crowds.

I should say that Caden did a great job considering this was his first time to be in a so high up stage (the stage was as tall as me!!). My heart was pumping was, though.

Unfortunately, suster and I thought that we forgot to bring the camera with us (I was so mad at myself). But when we could not find it at home, I realized that I had left it in a car!!! *more mad!!*

Anyway, so here we were, taking pictures at our garage!!! ;)

But, I was glad that Caden is gotten into the Final round (we have to show up again on Sunday). Although he might not get it to the top three (I hope he will, though ^_^), at least we still able to take pictures of him on the stage. Hehe…

2 comments:

FangFang said...

Hello Claud and Cayden,

Wow...Cayden is so cute and such a big boy. Can Sora get his number? hehhehe...

Claudia Iliadi said...

hi fang!

apa kabar? wah so nice for you to drop by..!! Yup Caden is big now! cepet banget yah? Sora juga pasti dah gedean deh now! without you know it the all grown up already! ^_^