.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Act 3 Class

I enrolled Caden in acting class by Act 3. I found out a few months ago that they are located so close by from our home.

I wanted to see if Caden has some acting skill inside of him. ^_^

Last week was the first day of class. Caden wasn't really following the class; rather he would wonder of around the class most of the time. But this week, he is so much better. He could follow a few instructions from Miss Elaine (the teacher) and joined in some of the activities.

He seems okay in the class, but I see that he is a bit not too interested sometimes. At first I told myself that I had enrolled Caden into something that is too advance for him.

But when I remember again, he was acting very similar when I first enrolled him at Julia Gabriel School (especially the Mandarin ones, maybe the strange sounds of words scares him a little), and now, after he knows all the routines and the familar faces, he enjoys the class so much.

This semester theme are opposites and emotions. So last week, we learnt about sad, happy, angry and annoyed, while this week we learnt about tall, short, big and small.

I hope he is enjoying this class as much as he enjoys Julia Gabriel.

No comments: