.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What is terrible two exactly?

Ok, so I heard a lot about it from friends but never really experience it until last week.

Caden get easily annoyed nowadays. He would be so angry if we told him to take a bath while he is just wondering around the house. He would cry hysterically when we told him to change his clothes for school. He would push us away and keep saying NO (a lot of times) to show that he doesn't want to do what we want him to do, even before we have the chance to say it.
.
Everything is a NO for this little guy!
.
But honestly speaking, I feel that his tantrums and difficulties is not as bad as the story that I heard or read. I am not sure if I am actually more relax about this terrible two thingy (because I come in prepared for the worst) or I have helpers to help me with him. Hm...I think it's a combination of that two.
.
[That reminds me!... This Idul Fitri (or Lebaran), Suster is going back home for 2 weeks... TWO WHOLE WEEKS! and Caden is not in his best shape!! Well, I am sure we will be okay (with a little mess here and there), and not to forget a Bible verse that says "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthen me!!" (Philippians 4:13). Hihi.... Indeed I can!!!]
.
Back to the terrible two. I hope this wouldn't get worst. I feel bad when I saw him crying or asking for something that we don't understand. I am sure he doesn't really understand what's going on, too. He feel something is wrong, something is not right, something has to be done, but now sure what!! That's what explain the tantrums and sadness.
.
Though I know that this is a phase and almost all kids are going through, I pray this will be over very soon.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Vick...sih bryan juga lagi rewel banget recently, trus gua baca ternyata caden pas 7 bln juga rewel yah? *sigh* tenang lah bentar lagi kan caden 2 years! hehehe..tapi gak tau yah kalo ada lanjutan terrible three and so on. ntar sharing yah gmana handle terrible 2 :D trus kalo bisa latihan urus caden alone tanpa suster berapa hari sebagai latihan buat ntar lebaran. hehehehe..