.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Soaking wet!

The weather has been so bad this past few days or sometimes Caden gave tantrums in the morning, therefore, we have not been able to walk to school for quite some time.

I can see that Caden miss his morning walk. He has been asking me to walk around the house on his stroller and one time, insisted us to ride in his stroller when we were only going to visit our neighbour in the next building.

So I thought I gave him a surprise to walk on cloudy Thursday afternoon. Little that I know that it's going to rain very very soon. We were only out for about 5 minutes when the rain started to pour and it got really REALLY heavy a few seconds after that.

Luckily Caden was in his stroller, he was saved from all the wetness, but Mommy and Suster were soaking wet!

Lesson to learn: Never to walk again on cloudy day in Singapore! The weather here can get very unpredictable.

No comments: