.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"fish..please..."

We went to Takashimaya today. A lot of time when we are here, we like to buy Japanese fish-shaped bread before we go home.
.
Caden has been looking how the aunties makes the cake for countless times.
.
And today, ONLY today, when I asked him if he wants one, he said, "iya" (means: "yes'"). So I bought two, one for Suster and one for me (as I don't think he would ever eat it -- I suspect, he would just touch it for a few seconds and gave the fish back to me).
.
I let him sit in his favorite stroller (read: a shopping cart -- Suster suggested me to buy one of this instead of the Maclaren stroller that we have), ate the tail of the fish and let him played with the rest of it.
.
I was quite shocked, but all giggly and excited, when I know that Caden took a few bites on it. He ate about hm...the whole tiny mouth shape of the fish, quite a lot for someone that don't eat anything like that at all.
.
[He is still not eating any snacks except for Cheerios cereal that is quite difficult to find here in Singapore]

No comments: