.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Caden Jump and swim by himself



I've been teaching Caden to jump by himself for quite sometimes. Usually, suster has to push him a bit or I have to pull him in. But yesterday, he was finally willing to do it!!!

He was so excited that he keep getting out from the pool and jumped in.

Then...mommy thought of a new idea!! I wanted to try out and see if Caden is able to swim to me.

I told him, "Caden, this time, after you jump in, you swim to mommy, ok?"

[He has mastered swimming -- I will submerged him inside the water while holding his armpits and assisting him to swim to the shore, since he was only 8 months old]

And when he replied "ok", I wasn't even sure if he knows what he gets himself into, I let him struggle in the water for a few seconds before I hold him up again.

Caden apparently able to do survival swimming (you know, with all the hands and legs moving trying to survive), but he is not able to push himself up so that his face will be outside the water. So what he did when he is inside the water by himself is to look for me.

He was fine after the swimming. I was so happy!

So we'll be perfecting our swimming skills from now on. ^_^

4 comments:

Anne said...

Caden pinter banget!!sih bryan masih belon gua ajak berenang neh, mungkin ntar pas di spore gua baru ajak deh :)

Claudia Iliadi said...

yah di jkt mah susah...kemana mana orang bilang jorok and kotor!!! kalo caden ke jkt aja kasian deh gak swim at all!

kalo caden kan swim everyday (except kalo ujan, of course!), jadi yah pasti deh lebih jago dari bryan!! tapi kalo bryan swim everyday juga pasti bisaa kok!!! ^_^

astrid said...

HEbat amatttt!!! ;) caden hrs ajarin Noah nih!

Leonny @ Our Everyday Things said...

WOW!! Well done Caden!! :D