.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So Brave...

This are considered very tall slides (especially for children). Suster never dare to slide down. I tried it a few times and there were always a tingling feeling when we slide down.

Caden, on the other hand, never been put off by the height of the slides. He just slide down without much thinking. And he is doing it again and again.
.
I think children are much more fearless than adults. I remember when I was young, I could ride a roller coaster ride a few times, but now...NO WAY!!! Even if someone pay me to do it, I don't think I will do it. ^_^
.
In this picture, Caden was trying to persuade cici Abigail to slide downwards by pointing at the slides and saying words that none of us really understand. But in the end cici Abi was hooked on it and actually slide down ...maybe... 5 to 6 times.
.
All thanks to Caden and his persuasive words and actions!

2 comments:

astrid said...

dimana nih claud? looks fun!

Claudia Iliadi said...

di fidgets, trid...di turf city sono...