.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bali Here We Come....

At Changi
Proudly showing off our Mr. Bean soy milk

We’ve been travelling a lot this past 2 months. I am glad that Caden enjoys every bit of it. I always make sure that we go somewhere that interests him.

We are going to stay 4 nights in Bali. This is the second time we’re going to Bali this year. I know Caden will love it because I know he loves beaches.

We are here for my cousin wedding party, too. The party is on Saturday so the rest of the days are free for us to explore Bali one more time.

PS: Daddy is coming tomorrow night.

No comments: