.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Waterbom Bali

We went to check out Waterbom Bali this morning. I was surprise to hear Caden told me that he wanted to take pictures with the mascot.

I thought it was a good sign to start the new adventure.

Once we were in, Caden was so excited to see the big yellow float. He insisted to ride on it.

So we tried the tall slides (the one that tailored for younger kids of course) twice. It was a far journey up the stairs; I think we have to climb up about 70 steps each time we want to slide down. And of course, half way Caden asked me to carry him.

Caden liked the first one and asked for a second one. We tried another slide which went down to a different part of the pool. Unfortunately, this one has a “night time” theme, so almost all the journey was inside the tube and really dark. I could felt Caden tensed up throughout the whole journey.

Then that’s it. He refused to go again even after I told him that we are going to the one that we did the first time.

The entrance fee was quite expensive. Cost us SGD$90 to get in and we only there for barely one hour.

Caden didn’t want to play at the play area, as it has a huge pile that could tip off anytime after it filled up (very similar like the one in the Singapore Zoo), which he scared off. And he didn’t want to play any of the slides.

So then I decided to go home and find other interesting activities for us today.

No comments: