.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Holiday Program

I put him in Julia Gabriel’s 1 week holiday program just to make him busy this week.

It was ‘Mandarin Early Readers’ program.

Today was his last day; I was invited to see his progress of the week.

He was able to spot his name correctly, and when he found it in a split second, I waited for the teacher to say if that was right…because I had no idea of his Chinese character name writing.

It was a fabulous class with fabulous teachers and program.

They have lots of different approach to teach the children to read, all of them are very interesting and fun.

I will definitely will enroll Caden to their Mandarin Early Readers program next term.

2 comments:

C said...

Hi, lagi blogwalking nih!
turn out kamu friend of my friend's friend.
hehehhehem met kenal yaaa

Claudia Iliadi said...

hhehe...hi!! met kenal juga C!!!

who is your friend btw? ^_^