.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's Party Time...




The party was glamour with a lot of attention to every little detail. The decoration, the cake, the MC Becky Tumewu (I always love her…she was the MC on my wedding as well), the food, the weather…everything was perfect.

Caden went down for about 10 minutes only, then I sent him up to sleep.

The party ended at 10pm with lots of great performances for the guests to see. The young couple and their friends continued to have their own party until….who knows what time…!!

Paul and I, the old couple, get back into our room right after the party ended to sleep!

No comments: