.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Everyone Need Friends


The title says it all.

I do need friends, especially those who don’t judge me by the looks and those who have same interest [like trying to be a good wife and mother at the same time… fuih…that’s a difficult task you know!!!]

We share lots of tips and experiences that I always learn something new each time we meet. Although I never quite get the answer to one question for my friend, Leonny; “How can I take good pictures of Caden? One that is just right in brightness, contrast, etc…”

She tried to explain it as simple as possible, but I just never quite understand. I think I am a hopeless photographer!!

I always enjoyed my time with friends a lot. Meeting with those that have kids is even more enjoyable as Caden can enjoy, as much as mommy, to play (and “fight”) with their kids, too.

No comments: