.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Quarantine

Caden is quarantine from the school.

School started yesterday, but Caden couldn’t go to school until next week.

The reason is that because we just came back from Bali, which started to have a few people who are down with the H1N1 flu.

Luckily, Popo and Kung Kung are coming tomorrow. Caden would be busy going out with them everyday, that he will have something to occupy his ‘holidays.’

I can’t wait for him to get back to school. I want him to get used to the drop-off system as soon as possible, so I can decide if I should move him to Nanyang Kindergarden next term or the term after.

No comments: