.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Botanic Gardens


This morning, before school, Caden went out with Ii Ani, Sasya and Oma to Botanic Garden to feed the swan.

It was going to be the last trip with Ii Ani and Sasya as they are going back to Jakarta in the afternoon.

Mommy, who was in San Francisco, hoped that Caden will be alright as there was still another 9 days to go before I came back home.

How I wish Ii Ani and Sasya could stay longer.

I had told Oma to play with Caden as much as she can. I am so glad that I have people to help me take care of Caden while I am away.

No comments: