.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mommy and Daddy are Home


Home at last…

After 15 days of shopping, sleeping and eating out, it really does feels good to be home and cuddled with Caden again.

He woke up at 4am when I sneak into his bed and called my name a few times and asked me if I had bought him things I had promised him before. ^_^

It took him quite sometimes before he dozed back to sleep.

We woke up as usual at 6.30am and he immediately asked for his ‘share.’

I brought him out to the living room where I had placed the items for him to find.

I promised him an Elmo kitchen set, a green crocs and a harp just like what David (in the Bible) had.

He was so pleased with them.

I was told that Caden was a little bit off the day before I arrived. He was very cranky and refused to hear any instructions from anyone. A friend said, it’s time for mommy to be back. He needed to be recharged. Hehe…

Well, I am home….

No comments: