.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mandeville Music School 'Concert'



[I am so sad that I missed this moment]

Today is Caden’s last day of his Baby Music Class. From August onwards, he will be in Baby Graduates class which has fewer kids and smaller class size.

They will have mini-concert today to show off skills that they has been working on for the past 3 terms.

I had told Suster and Ii Ani, who had agreed to take Caden to the class, to take tons of pictures and videos.

I was told that Caden did great and that he had won the best outfit of the day where Ii Ani was the judge. ^_^

[Well, actually I am not too sure about that! I had specifically told Suster to wear white bow-tie with white suits, but I guess she forgot. It looks kind of weird to me.]

I have to make sure that I will not miss the mini-concert for his Baby Graduates class next year.

1 comment:

ali said...

he looks v handsome hihi