.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Toys to Bring

Now, I have to bring something every time we go out. Caden gets bored easily, and when he is bored, he will do all sort of funny stuffs.

Although we do have the portable DVD player which always do wonderful job making Caden sit still for a long time, I don’t want to make it a habit for him to watch while eating.

[I let him have it when we are travelling, but not when we are in Singapore or Jakarta]

I rather bring him his small cars toys, books, drawing paper…anything other than movies.

I still limit his watching time to less than 45 minutes a day.

No comments: