.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am going to miss sending him to school

Today would be the last time I can send and pick up Caden from school. The next time I can do this is next month.

Mommy and Daddy are going to US tomorrow for 15 days.

I am really going to miss all about him.

I am so happy to know that Ii Ani and Sasya are coming tomorrow as well for almost a week! They will definitely fill Caden’s days with a lot of laughter, and I hope they make him forget all about me for this 2 weeks

Oma is totally ready to accompany Caden in Singapore. She has committed herself not to go back to Jakarta while I am away.

I am still very very worried, though. I really need to pray hard for him.

I used the last year tactic again this time. I told him Mommy has to go to buy Caden toys. I told him I will buy him a harp, just like the one David – from the bible story David and Goliath has. I have bought it online from Amazon.

I also told him that I will buy him a kitchen set. I saw this cute Elmo and Cookie Monster kitchen set that has the mike and the fake fire that makes sounds online. I have bought it and sent it to my friends place in the US.

Now every time I told him that I have to be away for a while, he asked me “Mommy wants to buy harp for Caden?”

I hope this will work this year. I hope he will patiently waiting for me for those toys.

Please be good when mommy is away, ok? I am sure you are in very good hands.

No comments: