.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Mommy's Note

In Los Angeles, California

It’s been the longest twelve days I’ve ever experience.

I wonder all the time what Caden is doing in Singapore.

I wonder if he misses me a lot and if he coping well.

I wonder if Oma plays with him and accompany him enough.

I wonder if Suster is taking care of him as much as she should be.

I wonder if he is behaving well at school.

I did wonder a lot of things. But feedback that I received from Suster, Ii Ani, Oma, friends and even his teacher are good.

I am glad for that and thank all the people around him to make that happen.

Only 3 more days to go, we can do it!

No comments: