.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2007

best buddy forever...

We were just arrived at Steve's condo parking lot and Paul was carrying Caden out from the car. Well, look what this little guy did...he hug his daddy just like an adult hug a friend. I quickly grabbed my camera and got this nice picture right before he wriggles, trying to snatch his daddy sunglasses.

I hope Caden will remember (forever) that his daddy (and I, of course) love him so much. Especially when he is older and hate us for being too strict and (feeling) that we always say no to everything that he wants. I hope that he would understand (FAST!!) that it would be for his best. ^_^

No comments: