.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

to the zoo we go!

Enjoying our time there!


This was the dirtiest Caden had ever been!! He helped to cleaned the park by picking up the dead leaves and put it into his mouth! *yuck!!*

Clean and fresh with new shirt and shorts!

We went to the zoo today and had a great time. I was glad that we decided to go. The weather was PERFECT (considering the continues rain every single day for the past 7 days) -- neither to hot nor wet and Caden was happy. This time, I feel the trip was much more worth it compared to our trip to Jurong Bird Park a while back because this time, Caden showed more interest in the new surrounding and excited to see his friends and the animals in the zoo.

I was planning to take a picture of Caden with a pony but unfortunately, Caden was afraid of the person who carried him unto the pony. He was not yet sitting on the pony when he cried so loud, wanting me back to carry him!

As he gets older, I feel that Caden is getting more attached to me and still afraid of new faces. But I am glad that now, at least he won't cry at new faces if I or suster carry him, only if the strangers carry him.

Yes! Caden is growing so fast...soon he would be the one who begged me to go to the zoo.

No comments: