.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

music class...

I decided to try out for a music class at Kinder Musik today. I did not know what to expect at all, in fact I was curious on what kind of things were they going to teach on babies about music.

We arrived at 9.25 am, put on my socks (all the adults have to wear socks) and entered the fully carpeted room. The room was very clean and very cozy, too!

Caden was crawling everywhere as if he knew the place. He was not hesitant or scared of the new surroundings and friends. I am glad for that!

The teacher started the class soon after we arrived. The class was okay – not to bad but not too good, too (I think!). For one, I felt like I was on a gym class -- I got to carry this almost-nine-kg-boy again and again with lots of hopping and turning around involved! I considered myself a quite strong person in terms of carrying Caden – Sometimes, I carries Caden while I am shopping… but today, my arms ache pretty bad.

So, for now, I think we still prefer ‘The Little Gym' . In the mean time, I will be looking for another good classes for Caden to broaden his knowledge and learning about friendship at this young age.

With mommy inside the class
Caden loves this bell-like instrument. We were supposed to rotate it to the right after a song had ended but in the end, we got to keep it the whole time as Caden would not let it go!! ^_^


with mommy after the class!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claudia,

You can try to use walkman and play soft music to Caden. Do you think it will work for him?

-W-

Claudia Iliadi said...

I don't think walkman will be good for him, he would be very annoyed by the headset.

I actually always play a soft music when he is about the sleep and about half an hour after he goes to sleep!

Maybe that's enough for now...until he is older to play some kind of instrument.