.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

@ school today

posing before going to school! ^_^

Caden's legs are stronger now! so teacher Pearl (yup! no more teacher Amy this term...she is teaching an older class now) challenged Caden to walk using the pole from one end to the other. It was so cute seeing him walking in this early age; he wobblies a lot and sometimes he would tip-toe but most of the time he would try to walk forward with the help of the red and blue poles.

It was not easy I know, especially when all his leg muscles are not fully ready for it but with more practice, I hope Caden will mastered it soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Claudia,

I am amazed by Caden's development and progress. It's considered quite early for him to be able to start walking although have to hold on to something. I think attending the gym school really helps a lot. Congrats !

I have really enjoyed your blog for Caden. It provides me information I need to know to be a parent as my girl is coming soon in Sep :)

Keep up the good work and Thanks !

Claudia Iliadi said...

Hi king yin,

Thanks for your support! Will definately do my best to give the most current development of Caden.

Thanks again.

Leonny @ Our Everyday Things said...

Claud ... Caden kind of looks like you in the photo on the right (the 'before going to school' pic) :)

Claudia Iliadi said...

kurang asem! yang jelek jelek mirip gue yah...yang bagus bagus mirip bapaknyaa!! enak ajaa!!! ^_^