.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

flu shot at last!

@ the doctor office
[and yes, I am aware that this is a girl's toy
but Caden loves to walk around with it! ^_*]

I changed my mind in giving Caden flu shots when I found out that he has to be shot twice over 1 month period. But last night, I thought it’s best for him and I (for my second one) to have flu shots before our trip to US. The last thing that I want for in that trip is either one of us sick.

Caden was okay when we arrived at the doctor office. We were the 2nd person on the queue today (although we don’t have any appointment). The office was quiet and I let Caden play inside the room with the toys that they provided – thinking that they should have cleaned it the night before or in the morning. The weather has not been that good, a lot of children that came to the doctor has some kind of sickness, so usually I told suster to wait outside with Caden.

Inside the doctor office: The doctor has not done anything with Caden (even not yet touching him) but once Caden saw this dark skin (he is an Indian), familiar face, he remembered that this is the guy who used to hurt him by giving him shots and today…another one! I am sure Caden would remember him for the rest of his life! ^_^

No comments: