.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Indoor Playground at Forum

I just found out about this ‘free’ playground in Forum. A friend told us about it. Well, actually we have to pay $10 for 2 years membership, but with this, we can use the playground for free (they have limited hours but it works fine with Caden’s schedule) and on top of that, we can get discounts at participating stores and restaurants! Don't forget, it's also close by from home! Not bad, huh? How I wish I know about this earlier!

Being a full time mom, I can bring Caden to play on weekdays’ afternoon which is the least crowded time of all. [I heard in the evenings and weekends are bad…huge crowd of kids and maids filling up the place]

Caden loves to play there! He especially loves the pool of colorful balls. He likes to be submerged in it, doing nothing, though, but he could ask for more and more. In the picture, suster was playing with Caden, she gently threw the balls on him while saying “Caden is gone” to submerged his whole body (leaving the head only) in. And the whole time, he looked just like he enjoyed being inside the pool that he didn't care of anything else!

I was actually thinking of making a pool of balls at home but it requires lots of balls and I am afraid Caden will throw the ball everywhere and make a huge mess out of it. Now that I found this playground, I am glad that I have not bought any of the balls yet.

PS: This one is much better from the one at Paragon; bigger in size and much more equipments for the kids to play.

No comments: