.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

rainy season

It's rainy season now! Well, at least for people who lives in the Central area. I hate raining cos that means we could not swim. The water would be too cold for ME!

[hehe... Caden doesn't seem care even if when I think the water would be sooo coldd.... He just enjoyed swimming very much!]
.
When it rains in the morning or afternoon, that means the water would not be hot enough. But unfortunately, it has been raining almost everyday and the strong wind, makes it even colder.
.
So, I changed our swimming time into a picnic time beside the pool. I let Caden used his swim suits, hoping that the water would be warm enough for us to swim. But when I feel it was still cold and windy, I let Caden play beside the pool.
.
And to my surprise, he enjoyed it!

No comments: