.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Gym

We went to Great World City Mall today. It’s been a while since I visited the mall. I thought we could have lunch there and checked out the kid’s gym place called “My Gym.”

They have a huge place, much bigger than The Little Gym but I am not too sure if the teachers are good. From a glimpse, they looked very young and not so experience with the job.

What make me interested with this one is that, they have an open gym time. That means, all members can use the gym free of charge at that time, non member has to pay $19 which I did as Caden was pointing to the gym all the time (which means, he wanted to go in and play).

Anyway, I booked for a trial class next week on Thursday. I am still not sure if I should even come for the trial, but I think that open gym time will be very helpful for Caden to burn off his excess energy which always seems to be too much.
.
PS: Caden like to go up and down on the plastic stairs. The stairs are designed specifically for young toddler; therefore, he could hold onto the handles and go up and down without help or falling off.

No comments: